Check out the start list for this Saturday’s K4 race
We regret to inform you that Thameside 2 has to be cancelled due to unresolved issues with parking at the final destination and portage closures.
For those already signed up, the entry fees will be fully refunded. Thank you for your understanding.
Hope everyone enjoyed the K4 race yesterday. Check out the results
Check out entries for Reading K4
Follow the results as they come in here
The final course inspection is complete and all is looking good for tomorrow.
Now, take these steps and have a great race:
- Please get your number online here
- At check-in, you need to tell the team your number. They will confirm crew name(s) and issue you a southern region number (this must be used) and competitor food
- Parking at the start
- The public car park next to the check-in area is small and will fill up very quickly. No boat drop off will be allowed here.
- There is plenty of parking at Rivermead Leisure Centre car park
- Paddlers/supporters should take the footpath from Rivermead to access the river and check-in.
- There is very limited tall vehicle parking near the entrance to the small car park. Once full tall vehicles will get redirected to an alternative site
- Briefing 09:30
- Dress appropriately An easterly wind is forecast so could be cold – juniors must wear buoyancy aids
- Start at the right time!
- Parking at the finish There is a pay and display car park at Longridge Activity Centre. Once full you will need to park on the road. See below
- Results will be here
Follow marshalls’ instructions at all times. Ensure you park legally and considerately. Don’t block access or roads.
See you there!