The final course inspection is complete and all is looking good for tomorrow.
Now, take these steps and have a great race:
- Please get your number online here
- At check-in, you need to tell the team your number. They will confirm crew name(s) and issue you a southern region number (this must be used) and competitor food
- Parking at the start
- The public car park next to the check-in area is small and will fill up very quickly. No boat drop off will be allowed here.
- There is plenty of parking at Rivermead Leisure Centre car park
- Paddlers/supporters should take the footpath from Rivermead to access the river and check-in.
- There is very limited tall vehicle parking near the entrance to the small car park. Once full tall vehicles will get redirected to an alternative site
- Briefing 09:30
- Dress appropriately An easterly wind is forecast so could be cold – juniors must wear buoyancy aids
- Start at the right time!
- Parking at the finish There is a pay and display car park at Longridge Activity Centre. Once full you will need to park on the road. See below
- Results will be here
Follow marshalls’ instructions at all times. Ensure you park legally and considerately. Don’t block access or roads.
See you there!