Thameside 2 – Postponed

Regrettably we have not been able to secure a suitable replacement finish for Thameside 2 on Sunday. Therefore we have taken the decision to postpone the event.

The only viable date is Sunday 22-March, between Watersides C & D. We are currently starting the process to make this happen. Further updates to follow.

Please contact us via info@reading-canoe.org.uk if you require a refund.